Adding a place to your map can be done by pressing either one of the buttons as shown in the image below. If a publicly available map activates the crowdsourcing feature, you can add your own places to these maps too.
Step by Step
- Click either the “+” or the “Add a place” button on the map.
- Add the place coordinates, or use the search bar to find your location.
- Assign the place’s name and add it to the corresponding category.
- After selecting the category, you will be able to fill in the place attributes (e.g. description, website, phone number).
- Add a suitable image to the place (You can upload multiple images).
- Click ‘Add place’ to finalise your changes.
Importing multiple places
Do you have a large set of data you’d like to transform into a map? Check out this article explaining our import tool.