You can add completely custom routes to your Mapotic map by hovering over the ‘plus button’ on the right hand side of the screen and selecting the route tool. You can also add your routes to contribute to other maps that have enabled the crowdsourcing feature.
Step by Step:
- You can draw any route on your map, there are no restrictions.
- Assign the route’s name and add a suitable image.
- You can change the route’s colour on the map.
- Add your route to the corresponding category.
- After selecting the category, you will be able to fill in the route attributes (e.g. description, website, phone number).
- Finalise the creation of your route by pressing the ‘Add route’ button.